Effective Legal Representation Since 1973
B. Alexander Correll, Jr.
- Construction Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- General Business Law
- Dram Shop Liability/Personal Injury
Alex is a shareholder in the Firm and is licensed in both North and South Carolina.
Alex's practice focuses on general litigation and business issues, including contract formation and negotiation and commercial disputes, with a particular emphasis in construction and construction-related matters. As part of his construction practice, Alex regularly represents owners, contractors, and subcontractors/suppliers and insurers with respect to contracting, payment disputes such as mechanic's liens claims and litigation, bond claims, Miller Act and Little Miller Act claims, along with complex construction defect and warranty disputes in the state, federal, and bankruptcy courts in North Carolina and South Carolina.
Alex has been recognized by North Carolina Super Lawyers as a Rising Star for Construction Litigation (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021) and as a "Young Gun" by Business North Carolina Legal Elite (2010).
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston Salem, North Carolina
- J.D. - 2008
- Virginia Military Institute (VMI), Lexington, Virginia
- B.A. - 2005
- Honors: With Distinction
- Major: English & Fine Arts, History
- North Carolina, 2008
- South Carolina, 2010
- Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2014 - 2021
Fraternities or Sororities
- North Carolina Bar Association, Present
- South Carolina Bar Association, Present
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association, Present
- North Carolina Association of Defense Attorneys, Present
Current Employment Position